з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
FORTÈGroup is all about the art of software development & trusted service delivery. We turn ideas into innovative and functional solutions. We design, develop and maintain unique web and mobile presence for you to stand out of a crowd. The kernel of our company is people. First and foremost, we are a team, not a traditional vertical of experts. Initiatives are welcomed, and everyone can share ideas freely. We value talent and creative thinking. We hire smart and determined people who set and achieve their goals
We are looking for a talented .NET developer with a good command of technical expertise to work on a golf project. The Software Engineer will be responsible for extending and maintaining complex Windows-based software applications.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Developing full stack .Net Windows applications, helping extend the foundations of the application ecosystem;
- Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders;
- Participating in code reviews.
- Self-driven participant of a high-performing development team;
- Flexible and able to change direction as the business and technology evolves and changes;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Cares about the team culture.
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience including background with building client/server Windows applications;
- Expert in C# and VB.NET;
- Expert in object-oriented programming and design patterns;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with Developer Express Windows Forms controls a plus;
- Experience with asynchronous programming with async/await;
- Experience with SSRS.
- Innovative solutions delivery;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Engineering, corporate and social events;
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports;
- Free English classes.