Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Enterprise-Grade OTT Solution for leading European telecom operator. Oxagile is passioned to develop from scratch strongly configurable and customizable package of robust client application for best in class video consuming experience on up to 10 different devices: IOS, Android, Web, SmartTV (LG and Samsung), AppleTV, Android TV, multiple models of Android TV Operator tier set-top boxes and a model of Linux based STB.
The project entailed the development set of apps with shared UX to match the client’s user flows and backend functionality available through the customer media platform.
- Usher software projects through the entire lifecycle;
- Set up and facilitate project processes and procedures;
- Manage schedules, budget, and scope, identify risks, and remove impediments that hinder progress or stand in the way of success;
- Lead, motivate, and enable others, provide clarity to each team member regarding project goals as well as the task at hand;
- Provide direct, up-to-date feedback on project performance and status to Department Manager;
- Foster a trusting environment where issues can be discussed freely and in a constructive way, with an emphasis on problem-solving;
- Leverage the industry’s best practices and contribute to continuous enhancement of project management processes at Oxagile.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in managing agile and waterfall projects;
- A passionate advocate for agile who lives and breathes its values, as well as understands when agile works and why;
- Hands-on, working knowledge of the Scrum framework as defined by Scrum Alliance®;
- Good understanding of project management principles as described in PMBOK;
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate even chaotic input into well-structured requirements;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A first-rate communicator in both English and Russian;
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile;
- High level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required.
- Professional certification (such as PMP or CSM);
- Demonstrated experience in RFP processing;
- Proficiency with UX prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq;
- A proven track record in working with geographically distributed teams of 5+ people.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- An opportunity to gain solid managerial experience at every stage of the development life cycle, including things like RFP processing, elaboration, UX design, load and automation testing;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!