HES FinTech provides lending software for banks and fintech startups. We transform traditional credit scoring into a transparent and clear process by optimizing and automating it.
HES FinTech works with clients from 23 countries all over the world. By now we have successfully released 115 projects. All of them differ in size and complexity so for sure you won’t get bored!
Our success lies in top-rank management and a team composed of qualified IT-specialists in the fields of web development, QA, business analysis and marketing.
We value motivated and ambitious people and in return, we are ready to provide you with everything you need for professional growth.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the HES FinTech team.
- Strong knowledges of Linux and networking;
- Production expirience with major cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure);
- Strong knowledges of container runtimes/tools (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes, Istio, Helm);
- Strong knowledges of IaaC and GitOps concepts/tools (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible);
- Experience with JVM-runtime applications (monitoring, scaling, troubleshooting);
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python);
- Experience in distributed, serverless architectures;
- Experience in monitoring systems (Zabbix, Prometheus, GCP Stackdriver, AWS CloudWatch);
- Strong knowledges of CI/CD concepts/patterns/tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Serverless CD pipelines);
- Hands on experience with SQL databases PostgreSQL/MSSQL/Oracle (SQL queries, performance optimization, ETL, scaling, replication, backups);
- English B1+.
- Experience with Java;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture patterns;
- Experience with performance testing tools (Jmeter, LoadNinja, SmartMeter.io).
In order for you to successfully realize your personal and professional goals, we provide:
- Competitive and stable wages;
- Work in motivated and professional team;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern business center in just two minutes' walk from the subway;
- Fun corporate events;
- If you want to boost your skills and become a professional – we want to meet you!